Learn About What Makes Our Coconut Creek, FL Chapter Great
Are you in commercial construction as a builder or contractor looking for a South Florida commercial construction membership for your business? Turn to ABC East Florida. We’re a community of like-minded commercial construction professionals. As a nationwide construction industry trade association, we represent more than 21,000 chapter members across the country and 1,500 in the state of Florida alone. Founded on the Merit Shop philosophy of open competition and merit-based contract awards, ABC and its 70 chapters help members develop professionals, win commercial construction projects, and deliver work safely, ethically, profitably, and for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work.
What to Expect When You Work with ABC East Florida
With more than 45 years of experience in the industry, we’ve earned a reputation for our commitment to improving our commercial construction communities in every way we can. We were founded under the premise that contractors and construction companies that are ethical, qualified, and responsible should be rewarded by receiving the most construction projects. This Merit Shop philosophy guides our mission statement and is the template for facilitating opportunities for our members to become the best professionals in their fields.
Our Mission Statement
ABC East Florida’s mission statement is focused on providing leadership, ethics, and integrity to become a voice for the commercial construction community. We also work to develop training and education for individuals as well.
- To provide leadership and be the recognized voice of the construction industry in the Association’s geographic region
- To promote integrity and ethics through the Merit Shop philosophy
- To develop and improve education and training in the construction industry at all levels
- To provide a forum for common exchange and camaraderie through membership, services, and networking
- To advance the Merit Shop construction philosophy, which encourages open competition and a free-enterprise approach that awards contracts based solely on merit, regardless of labor affiliation
- To develop the best interests of the Association’s members and the construction industry by encouraging and facilitating participation in the political process