About the ABC East Florida Chapter in Coconut Beach, FL
“Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness.” – Frank Gehry, American architect
Are you in commercial construction as a builder or contractor looking for a South Florida commercial construction membership for your business? Turn to ABC East Florida for your community of like-minded commercial construction professionals. As a nationwide construction industry trade association, we represent more than 21,000 chapter members across the country and 1,500 in the state of Florida alone. Founded on the Merit Shop philosophy of open competition and merit-based contract awards, ABC and its 70 chapters help members develop people, win commercial construction projects, and deliver work safely, ethically, profitably, and for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work.
What to expect from ABC East Florida
Throughout our website, we offer the following resources:
- Mission statement: ABC East Florida’s mission statement is focused on providing leadership, ethics, and integrity to become a voice for the commercial construction community. We also work to develop training and education for individuals as well.
- Chapter staff: Whether you have questions about membership or you simply want to become familiar with our staff, we are always happy to hear from you. We have a large pool of staff members who are qualified and dedicated to our cause.
- Board of Directors: Our board of directors are highly qualified and knowledgeable about the commercial construction industry. We understand how important it is to familiarize yourself with the people who are working in our chapter and provide open communication.
- FAQ: If you have questions about us and what we do that are not answered here, our FAQ may provide you with the answers that you are looking for. We provide all-encompassing information so that you know exactly what you get with your membership.
- Testimonials: Throughout the years since we were established in 1968, we have worked with thousands of contractors. Reading all of the testimonials they have left us may give you an idea of the type of benefits you will receive by joining our organization.
With more than 45 years of experience in the industry, we’ve earned a reputation for our commitment to the betterment of commercial construction communities. We were founded under the premise that contractors and construction companies that are ethical, qualified, and responsible should be rewarded by receiving the most construction projects. This Merit Shop philosophy guides our mission statement and is the template for facilitating opportunities for our members to become the best professionals in their fields.
How to become a member
Becoming a member takes a few short minutes online. Start with our Online Membership Application to provide some basic details about yourself and your business or contact Jay Sweeney at (954) 984-0075 or email@example.com to express interest in a particular membership level. For general inquiries, simply contact our East Florida chapter headquarters in Coconut Beach by visiting the Contact Us page.